We offer a number of services to support you during your studies with Gem-A.
- Gem-A Stone Library — For those studying Foundation or Diploma in Gemmology, we are able to offer you access to the stone library. You can find more information on the Online Learning Campus.
- Student Membership — Current, registered students automatically become student members and can start taking advantage of the discounts and access to knowledge as soon as they are accepted onto our Gemmology Foundation, Diploma or Diamond Diploma Courses. You will find out more about the benefits of Student membership when you become a student.
- Student Support — Gem-A have a dedicated support officer who can give you confidential advice, help with exam worries, attendance problems, financial issues and disability support. For more information on disabilities and support click here.
- Sir James Walton Library — The Gem-A library, housed at Gem-A HQ in London, is one of the largest collections of gemmology books in Europe. Students can use the library to assist in research projects and to further their education (by appointment only). Please note, the library must be booked in advance and is open Mon - Fri 9.30am - 4.30pm. Contact email@example.com to arrange a visit.
- Student Discount Card – Gem-A students studying the ODL and London courses are eligible to apply for the Totem (powered by NUS extra) discount card, bringing you over 200 UK student discounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
If you can't find what you're looking for or you have any further questions, email us at email@example.com .