Comments from our 2017 Conference attendees:
'A professional, well run, inclusive, friendly and ultimately extremely useful event'
'The Conference is one of the events that I most look forward to during the year. It never disappoints and is always a very well-spent weekend.'
Watch the video below to find out more about the Gem-A Conference:
What to expect from the 2018 Conference:
- An amazing line-up of speakers from all corners of gemmology
- Network with some of the leaders in the field during the Conference breaks and the Saturday evening dinner
- Knowledge! Learn from speakers and fellow delegates
- Exclusive workshops and trips including private viewings
How to attend:
- We recommend that you attend both days of the Conference but if you're short on time you can attend one day - the Saturday or the Sunday. Take a look at the programme, when available, to help you decide which day to attend.
- Are you a member or a student? Once booking opens you will receive an 'access code' allowing you to access the members/student rate. Please note that these rates are different. Make sure that you have your membership/student number to hand.
- Once you've selected your Conference registration type you can add on trips and workshops. Places for these are limited and they always sell out fast.
What's happening & when?
A full-programme of speakers and events are scheduled throughout the weekend, the programme will be available early 2018.